Annual Living Windows Festival
December 9th, 2017
2016's event is over, but we look forward to seeing you next year. Photos will be posted soon!
Watch as the downtown windows come to live with Christmas scenes in all the merchant's windows. Every year each scene is a surprise revealed on living windows night displaying the individuality and creativity of each business.
Past Living Windows 2016 EVENTS
- Stroll the streets and view the living windows.
- Visit with Santa at the Hannibal History Museum.
- Holiday Horse and Wagon Rides departing from the Bird and Main Parking Lot. Tickets cost $5.
- Polar Express Readings on the Hannibal Trolley located in front of the Hannibal Trolley Co.
- Bonfire with s'mores and wassail in the Bird and Main parking lot.
- Bounce House in the Bird and Main parking lot.
- St. John's Lutheran will carol throughout the streets from 5 to 6pm.
- Music, Marshmallows, and Mistletoe at the Y-Men's Pavilion from 5 to 6pm.
- Second Saturday Gallery Night at the Hannibal Arts Council, Alliance Art Gallery, and Gallery 310.
- Live music at the Main Street Wine Stoppe and other downtown watering holes.
- Holiday specials and deals at many downtown merchants!
'Twas two weeks before Christmas, when all through the street.
the windows came to life with characters ready to meet.
The downtown dressed themselves with festive flare,
in hopes that viewers soon would be there.
The horses were drawn with bells on their reigns,
the sounds of christmas cheer drowned out the trains.
The carolers sung from shop to shop,
and the s'more in the fire went pop, pop, pop.
The children pointed and cheered as they went,
their parents happy for every moment spent.
Soon it was over and all drove out of sight.
"Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night!"