Haunted Hannibal Festival
Main Street Trick or Treat
- October 31st from 5 to 8pm
- Businesses, trunks, and booths will line Main Street to pass out candy.
- This event is meant to be a FREE kid friendly and good will event for our community.
- We are 2000-3000 kids and expect each booth to require 4,000-6,000 pieces of candy to have enough candy for the entire night (2-3 pieces per kid).
Living Dead Windows
- October 27th from 5 to 8pm
- Main Street Businesses will live in their windows as we do during Christmas Living Windows.
- Think of this as an opportunity to bring past Living Windows scenes back to life, or more specifically death.
Questions, comments, concerns, or ideas?? Please contact Kim or Jody Bogue at: